Korea heat pump
Airconditioning that provides a comfortable environment has become home appliances that are essential for home because of the comfort of life and the improvement of living standards
At present, the market for air conditioners, which have been supplied to almost all households, has reached saturation and its energy usage has also exploded.
This led to a policy of shutting down energy use, and the emergence of a heat pump that minimizes energy use as an environmentally friendly heating and cooling system.
What is heatpump and how does it work?
Heat has the property of moving from a high temperature to a low temperature, while the heat pump has the opposite function of pulling heat from a low temperature to a high temperature. Initially, it was developed for the purpose of depriving the surrounding heat by evaporating compressed refrigerant such as refrigerator, freezer, and air conditioner. Today, however, it is used to mean a cooling device that transfers a cold source of heat to a high temperature by using the heat of a refrigerant or condensation heat, a heating device that transfers a high temperature heat source to a low temperature, and a cooling / heating device.
This is the principle of operation of a refrigerator or an air-conditioner. It is a principle of operation of a refrigerator or an air-conditioner, and it is a case where heat is taken from a large-capacity low-temperature heat source (atmosphere, various waste heat, etc.) . It is called a heat pump because it generates heat. When the pressurized gas, ammonia gas or the like is compressed, the temperature rises, and when compressed and expanded after the compression is expanded, it is cooled and absorbed heat. Ideally, you can get 6 to 8 heat for a pump’s power of 1, but in fact you need several times as much power. However, at heating, it can be heated to a lower power than the electric heater. And may be used for cooling the plating liquid.
Depending on the driving method, it can be divided into electric and engine type, air heat source type, hydrothermal source (waste heat source type) and geothermal source type according to the heat source. Also, it is classified into heating, cooling, dehumidification, and cooling and heating depending on the use range of the hot air type, the cold air type, the hot water type, the cold water type, and the pump depending on the heat supply system.
The structure consists of a compressor, an evaporator, a condenser, and an expansion valve. In the case of heating, the refrigerant is compressed to a high temperature and a high pressure in a compressor, and then sent to a condenser to repeat a cycle of discharging high-temperature heat outward at a low temperature. For cooling, on the contrary, the condenser serves as an evaporator and the evaporator serves as a condenser, and the condensed refrigerant is exchanged with hot outside air, thereby cooling the target point to be cooled.
A refrigerating cycle in which refrigerant evaporates in an evaporator, heat is taken from the surroundings to become a gas, and the refrigerant is again liquefied by releasing heat to the surroundings by a condenser, which is used for heating or heating the discharged heat. It is called a heat pump in the sense that the heat is sucked from the low temperature part to the high temperature part. The heat source is air, well water, solar heat, and geothermal heat.
Currently, most heat pumps are designed to use both cooling and heating. Generally, the air heat source has a disadvantage in that the performance is degraded when the external temperature is below 5 ° C, and the mechanical damage is caused and the operation is not smooth. On the other hand, the hydrothermal or geothermal heat source is attracting attention as a new heat pump replacing the air heat source because it can continuously supply heat in the cold region and has high energy efficiency.
Technology of Korea heat pump
Status and Conditions
□ Underground Heat Exchanger Construction Technology
○ Heat pump and air conditioning / facility technology have not been exposed to considerable problems in connection with other existing systems, but design and construction of underground heat exchangers are unfamiliar. Should be done
○ Various field conditions are not reviewed and there is not enough domestic experts to review them. Design is applied as 90% or more vertical closed type underground heat exchanger.
– It is difficult to apply water level equilibrium due to lack of site in the domestic environment and groundwater and surface water type are difficult to construct due to environmental pollution problem.
○ Currently, underground excavation and underground heat exchanger construction is carried out by well drilling technicians who do not have any relevant knowledge. It is under supervision by heat pump and machine equipment supplier. Not
○ In the United States, after the introduction of technology, it has been unconditionally applied to expensive materials because it has not been revised in accordance with domestic conditions.
This leads to an increase in the cost of the geothermal heating and cooling system, which is considerably higher than that of advanced countries.○ Before the excavation of the ground, the pre-ground survey which should be preceded must be carried out in the domestic construction site so that the efficient design and construction can not be accomplished.
– Due to this, problems are frequently occurring during construction, and it is difficult to take immediate action due to lack of experts, leading to poor construction.
○ Performance and type of heat pump is limited and operating cost is increasing due to electrical progression of residential building.
○ It is difficult to secure the construction site of the heat exchanger and there are legal restrictions on the development of groundwater and surface water.
○ It is difficult to obtain quantitative data on thermal properties such as thermal conductivity coefficient, specific heat and density for domestic ground conditions.
○ Domestic research institutes include Korea Institute of Construction Technology, Korea Energy Technology Research Institute, Rural Development Corporation, and Korea Electric Power Corporation. However, domestic research level is novice level and there is no design and construction technology for apartment complexes.
○ As of the end of 2005, 19 researches have been underway since 1988. Geothermal energy exploration and system demonstration research are underway.
geothermal heat pump
Heat pumps using geothermal heat utilize renewable energy in environments that use 100% electricity. This allows the same heating and cooling system to be used even with a quarter of the electricity consumption, which is advantageous for real users to save a great deal in terms of price.
Geothermal heat pumps are called geothermal boilers, geothermal heat generators, and geothermal heat generators.
ground source heat pump manufacturers
Heat pumps are used with geothermal heat and can satisfy various consumer usage forms.
It is used as an air conditioner in summer, as a heater function in winter, and as cold and warm air in business and industrial facilities.
In addition, all facilities can be equipped with a hot water system as a living water source with additional energy obtained, so that more energy can be obtained when using fossil energy with less energy use.
geo heat pump
Geothermal heat pumps are used as a principle to use heat energy deep in the ground. The ground is constantly maintained at a temperature of about 15 degrees Celsius per year. The geothermal heat pump uses this temperature to discard relatively high heat of 30 degrees or more in the summer with less energy.
In the winter, the heat pump draws a relatively high ground temperature relatively below the ambient temperature of 5 degrees Celsius.
geothermal heating cost to install
Since heating using geothermal heat does not use existing gas boilers, there is no use of gas at all, which is economical because it can save energy and provide a rich heat source.
Because of the use of sustainable alternative energy, the cost of energy saving is as high as 30 ~ 70%.
In addition, since cooling and heating using geothermal energy uses environmentally friendly refrigerant, it is environmentally friendly and highly efficient system than existing air conditioner.