korea heat pump
Airconditioning that provides a comfortable environment has become home appliances that are essential for home because of the comfort of life and the improvement of living standards
At present, the market for air conditioners, which have been supplied to almost all households, has reached saturation and its energy usage has also exploded.
This led to a policy of shutting down energy use, and the emergence of a heat pump that minimizes energy use as an environmentally friendly heating and cooling system.
Technology of Korea heat pump
Status and Conditions
□ Underground Heat Exchanger Construction Technology
○ Heat pump and air conditioning / facility technology have not been exposed to considerable problems in connection with other existing systems, but design and construction of underground heat exchangers are unfamiliar. Should be done
○ Various field conditions are not reviewed and there is not enough domestic experts to review them. Design is applied as 90% or more vertical closed type underground heat exchanger.
– It is difficult to apply water level equilibrium due to lack of site in the domestic environment and groundwater and surface water type are difficult to construct due to environmental pollution problem.
○ Currently, underground excavation and underground heat exchanger construction is carried out by well drilling technicians who do not have any relevant knowledge. It is under supervision by heat pump and machine equipment supplier. Not
○ In the United States, after the introduction of technology, it has been unconditionally applied to expensive materials because it has not been revised in accordance with domestic conditions.
This leads to an increase in the cost of the geothermal heating and cooling system, which is considerably higher than that of advanced countries.○ Before the excavation of the ground, the pre-ground survey which should be preceded must be carried out in the domestic construction site so that the efficient design and construction can not be accomplished.
– Due to this, problems are frequently occurring during construction, and it is difficult to take immediate action due to lack of experts, leading to poor construction.
○ Performance and type of heat pump is limited and operating cost is increasing due to electrical progression of residential building.
○ It is difficult to secure the construction site of the heat exchanger and there are legal restrictions on the development of groundwater and surface water.
○ It is difficult to obtain quantitative data on thermal properties such as thermal conductivity coefficient, specific heat and density for domestic ground conditions.
○ Domestic research institutes include Korea Institute of Construction Technology, Korea Energy Technology Research Institute, Rural Development Corporation, and Korea Electric Power Corporation. However, domestic research level is novice level and there is no design and construction technology for apartment complexes.
○ As of the end of 2005, 19 researches have been underway since 1988. Geothermal energy exploration and system demonstration research are underway.
geothermal heat pump
Heat pumps using geothermal heat utilize renewable energy in environments that use 100% electricity. This allows the same heating and cooling system to be used even with a quarter of the electricity consumption, which is advantageous for real users to save a great deal in terms of price.
Geothermal heat pumps are called geothermal boilers, geothermal heat generators, and geothermal heat generators.
ground source heat pump manufacturers
Heat pumps are used with geothermal heat and can satisfy various consumer usage forms.
It is used as an air conditioner in summer, as a heater function in winter, and as cold and warm air in business and industrial facilities.
In addition, all facilities can be equipped with a hot water system as a living water source with additional energy obtained, so that more energy can be obtained when using fossil energy with less energy use.
geo heat pump
Geothermal heat pumps are used as a principle to use heat energy deep in the ground. The ground is constantly maintained at a temperature of about 15 degrees Celsius per year. The geothermal heat pump uses this temperature to discard relatively high heat of 30 degrees or more in the summer with less energy.
In the winter, the heat pump draws a relatively high ground temperature relatively below the ambient temperature of 5 degrees Celsius.
geothermal heating cost to install
Since heating using geothermal heat does not use existing gas boilers, there is no use of gas at all, which is economical because it can save energy and provide a rich heat source.
Because of the use of sustainable alternative energy, the cost of energy saving is as high as 30 ~ 70%.
In addition, since cooling and heating using geothermal energy uses environmentally friendly refrigerant, it is environmentally friendly and highly efficient system than existing air conditioner.